The purpose of the University College Cork (UCC) Masters Scholarships is to help highly motivated students from developing countries achieve skills and knowledge that will allow them to have a significant impact on issues affecting their professional lives.
The University College Cork in Ireland is delighted to announce the start of the Masters Scholarships in 2023.
The scholarship is open to students who are citizens of, or ordinarily reside in, underdeveloped countries, and will cover tuition, return flights to Ireland, and a monthly stipend of €1000 for a year.
Application Deadline: September 29, 2023
Value of Award: Tuition, roundtrip flights to Ireland, and a stipend of €1000 per month for a year
Eligibility for University College Cork Scholarships for Developing Countries – Ireland 2023:
To be considered for the Masters Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries in Ireland, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must first be offered admission to a master’s degree program by applying through the PAC portal.
- Applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with high grades.
- Applicants who are non-native English speakers must meet the authorized English language standards.
- Applicants must have the required entry academic grade, which is similar to the Irish standards.
- Applicants must have high academic and leadership potential.
How To Apply for University College Cork Scholarships for Developing Countries – Ireland 2023:
Applicants should send an email with the following information to Ms Niamh Kiely (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Evidence indicating they applied online;
- A motivational message (max. 300 words) indicating their eligibility for the scholarship.
- Two referees’ contact information