Tile Setter Helper – KG TILES LTD.
Location: Surrey, BC
Salary: $21.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time, Day
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
KG TILES LTD. is looking for Tile Setter Helpers to join our team in Surrey, BC. As a Tile Setter Helper, your responsibilities will include assisting the tile setter in various tasks related to tile installation and construction. You will be responsible for loading and unloading construction materials, erecting and dismantling concrete forms, mixing and pouring materials, leveling earth, and removing debris at construction sites. Previous experience in a similar role is an asset but not required.
- Load, unload, and transport construction materials to and from the job site.
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- Mix, pour, and spread materials required for tile installation.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications for tile laying.
- Remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites when needed.
Who Can Apply:
We accept applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join KG TILES LTD. and be part of our dynamic team working on various construction projects in Surrey, BC. We look forward to receiving your application.
Note: Previous experience in a similar role is an asset but not required.