Job Title: Supply Chain Supervisor
Employer: VALLEY HOLDINGS LTD
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $21.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
VALLEY HOLDINGS LTD is seeking a Supply Chain Supervisor to join their team in Charlottetown, PE. This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of $21.00 per hour. The Supply Chain Supervisor will be responsible for establishing work schedules and procedures, coordinating activities with other work units or departments, ensuring the smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery, arranging for maintenance and repair work, resolving work-related problems, and training workers in duties and policies. Additionally, the supervisor will be involved in requisitioning or ordering materials, equipment, and supplies and overseeing the operational logistics of the organization.
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Language: English
As a Supply Chain Supervisor, your tasks will include:
- Establishing work schedules and procedures
- Coordinating activities with other work units or departments
- Ensuring the smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Arranging for maintenance and repair work
- Resolving work-related problems
- Training workers in duties and policies
- Requisitioning or ordering materials, equipment, and supplies
- Planning, organizing, and overseeing operational logistics of the organization
VALLEY HOLDINGS LTD promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, and Visible minorities.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, and other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.