Job Posting: Retail Store Supervisor at Scorteus Leather Store
Employer: Scorteus Leather Store
Location: Brandon, MB
Salary: $16.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Verified: Source Job Bank #2531092
Scorteus Leather Store is looking for a Retail Store Supervisor to join their team. This is a full-time position with a salary of $16.00 per hour. The successful candidate should have a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience. They should also have 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant work experience. Knowledge of Gujarati is considered an asset for this position.
As a Retail Store Supervisor, your tasks will include:
- Hiring and training or arranging training for staff
- Establishing work schedules
- Organizing and maintaining inventory
- Resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of workers
The Retail Store Supervisor will be supervising 3-4 people.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
The job may involve a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, and may require standing for extended periods.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Team player
The Retail Store Supervisor position at Scorteus Leather Store offers the following benefits:
- Financial benefits
- Long-term benefits
- Other benefits such as free parking
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including newcomers to Canada and youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the Retail Store Supervisor position at Scorteus Leather Store, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include a cover letter and references attesting to your experience.
Good luck with your application!