Job Title: Receptionist
Employer: The Balay Spa
Location: 104 Esplanade Ave. W, North Vancouver, BC, V7M 1A2
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full time
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Will train
The Balay Spa is seeking a Receptionist to join their team in North Vancouver, BC. This is a full-time permanent position with a work schedule of 40 hours per week. The successful candidate will be responsible for greeting people, providing basic information to clients and the public, scheduling and confirming appointments, and handling telephone calls and messages.
As a Receptionist, your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting people and directing them to contacts or service areas
- Providing basic information to clients and the public
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Receiving and issuing payments
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following qualities:
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
Who Can Apply:
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada. Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit may also apply.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, you can send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.