Quality Control Technician – Food Processing – Tutto Cheese Company Ltd.
Location: Brampton, ON
Salary: $23.15 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 44 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time, To be determined
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits (Dental plan, Health care plan, Free parking available)
Tutto Cheese Company Ltd. is seeking a dedicated Quality Control Technician to join our team in Brampton, ON. As a Quality Control Technician in the food processing industry, you will play a vital role in maintaining the quality and safety of our products. Your responsibilities will include assisting in the setup and conduction of chemical experiments, operating and maintaining laboratory equipment, and compiling records for analytical studies. If you have a keen attention to detail and a passion for ensuring product quality, we invite you to apply.
- Assist in setting up and conducting chemical experiments.
- Compile records for analytical studies.
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus, and prepare solutions of gas and liquid, reagents, and sample formulations.
- Assist in developing and conducting sampling and analysis.
- Compile records and interpret experimental or analytical results.
- Develop and conduct programs of sampling and analysis.
Who Can Apply:
We accept applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, with or without a valid Canadian work permit. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, and youth.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reference number 2553243. Make sure to include a cover letter, a copy of your portfolio or relevant work examples, your highest level of education, and the name of the institution where it was completed. Additionally, please respond to the following screening questions provided in the job posting:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
Be part of a team that values quality and safety in food processing. Join Tutto Cheese Company Ltd. and contribute to ensuring the excellence of our products.