Nanny – Alireza Jalali
Location: Ottawa, ON
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Term or contract, Full-time
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Alireza Jalali is seeking a Nanny to join their household in Ottawa, ON. As a Nanny, you will be responsible for taking care of children, performing light housekeeping and cleaning duties, and assisting with various tasks around the household. This is a term or contract position, and the Nanny will work full-time hours with a flexible schedule.
- Assume full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Travel with the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Bathe, dress, and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Staff accommodation is available
- Work conditions may be physically demanding and may involve working under pressure
Who Can Apply:
We encourage applications from Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and temporary residents of Canada. If you have a valid Canadian work permit, you are eligible to apply for this position.
How to Apply:
If you meet the eligibility criteria, please submit your application via email to email@example.com.
Join our household as a Nanny and contribute to the well-being and care of the children in our family. Apply now to be considered for this opportunity!