Job Posting: Farm Workers Supervisor at AK DHILLON ENTERPRISES LTD.
Employer: AK DHILLON ENTERPRISES LTD.
Location: Surrey, BC
Salary: $19.10 hourly / 35 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Verified: Source Job Bank #2531268
AK DHILLON ENTERPRISES LTD. is currently looking for a Farm Workers Supervisor to join their team in Surrey, BC. This is a full-time position with a salary of $19.10 per hour. The selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of general farm workers and harvesting laborers.
As a Farm Workers Supervisor, your tasks may include:
- Coordinating and supervising the work of general farm workers and harvesting laborers
- Developing work schedules and establishing procedures
- Maintaining quality control and production records
- Hiring and training staff
- Performing general farm duties
Experience and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate should have a college, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year. Alternatively, an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. The candidate should have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
The work environment is fast-paced and physically demanding, requiring a combination of sitting, standing, and walking. The successful candidate should be organized and a team player.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
You can apply via email at email@example.com.
Good luck with your application!