Organization and Productivity Project Manager – GT Transport Inc
Location: Burlington, ON
Salary: $25.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time, Day
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
GT Transport Inc is seeking an experienced Organization and Productivity Project Manager to join our team in Burlington, ON. As an Organization and Productivity Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures to optimize our office operations. You will delegate work to office support staff, establish work priorities, ensure procedures are followed, and deadlines are met. You will also coordinate and plan for various office services such as accommodation, equipment, supplies, maintenance, and security services. Additionally, you will assist in budget preparation, maintain inventory and budgetary controls, and oversee office administrative procedures.
- Review, evaluate, and implement new administrative procedures.
- Delegate work to office support staff.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
- Train staff.
- Perform data entry.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
Personal Suitability: Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Ability to multitask, Time management
Employment Groups Help:
GT Transport Inc is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those who identify as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, and Youth.
Who Can Apply:
We welcome applications from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for this position by sending their application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.