Diagnostic Medical Radiation Technologist – Centre hospitalier universitaire de Sherbrooke
Location: Granby, QC
Salary: $24.78 to $35.67 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 35 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Term or contract, Full-time
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Centre hospitalier universitaire de Sherbrooke is seeking skilled and dedicated Diagnostic Medical Radiation Technologists to join our team in Granby, QC. If you have a passion for medical imaging and patient care, we encourage you to apply.
- Perform medical imaging procedures using various diagnostic equipment.
- Prepare patients for procedures, ensuring their comfort and safety.
- Operate and maintain imaging equipment.
- Monitor patient progress during procedures and provide support as needed.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure accurate diagnoses.
- College/CEGEP education in Radiology or equivalent.
- Experience in medical imaging is an asset.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Efficient interpersonal skills.
- Interpersonal awareness.
- Strong team player.
- Health benefits including dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, and more.
- Financial benefits as per collective agreement.
- Long term benefits including life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension plan, and more.
- Other benefits including paid time off, subsidized public transportation, parking availability, travel insurance, and wellness programs.
Who Can Apply:
We welcome applications from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, and candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Diagnostic Medical Radiation Technologist position at Centre hospitalier universitaire de Sherbrooke, please submit your application online through the following link: https://www.santeestrie.qc.ca/carrieres and include the reference number CAT4-23-7422.
If you’re committed to providing high-quality patient care and contributing to the field of medical imaging, we look forward to receiving your application.