Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Employer: PROMINENT TRANSPORTATION INC
Location: Bishop’s Falls, NL
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $26.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
PROMINENT TRANSPORTATION INC is seeking a Payroll Administrator for their location in Bishop’s Falls, NL. This is a full-time position with 35 hours per week, offering an hourly salary of $26.50. As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for preparing and verifying statements of earnings for employees, managing payroll, and performing clerical duties in a transportation company.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Language: English
As a Payroll Administrator at PROMINENT TRANSPORTATION INC, your tasks will include:
- Preparing and verifying statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries, as well as deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments, insurance, and pension plans.
- Performing clerical duties, such as maintaining filing systems.
- Preparing and balancing period-end reports and reconciling issued payrolls to bank statements.
- Preparing monthly statements.
- Completing, verifying, and processing forms and documentation for the administration of benefits such as pension plans, leaves, share savings, employment, and medical insurance.
- Informing employees about payroll matters and benefit plans.
- Maintaining payroll records.
Experience and Specialization:
The Payroll Administrator should have knowledge in the following areas:
- QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, MS Access, MS Excel, and MS Office.
- The work environment is fast-paced and requires attention to detail.
- The role involves working under pressure.
- The ideal candidate should be accurate, organized, and reliable.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for this position by sending their application via email to email@example.com.
Note: The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, and other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit. The company promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.