Job Title: Manager, Retail Sales
Employer: Harvey’s & Swiss Chalet
Location: Timmins, ON
Salary: $34.80 hourly / 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Harvey’s & Swiss Chalet, located in Timmins, ON, is seeking a Manager, Retail Sales to join their team. The Manager will be responsible for managing staff, implementing marketing strategies, determining merchandise and services for sale, and ensuring the smooth daily operations of the retail store.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing staff and assigning duties.
- Determining merchandise and services to be sold.
- Implementing price and credit policies.
- Locating, selecting, and procuring merchandise for resale.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase sales.
- Determining staffing requirements and recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff and/or volunteers.
- Resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
Experience and Qualifications:
- The candidate should have 2 years to less than 3 years of relevant experience.
- A College/CEGEP degree is required.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can apply for the Manager, Retail Sales position at Harvey’s & Swiss Chalet by email to email@example.com.