Surrey King Construction Ltd is hiring Construction Workers for their location in Surrey, BC. Here are the details of the job posting:
- Location: Surrey, BC
- Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
- Work Schedule: Day
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Vacancies: 3 vacancies
- Language Requirement: English
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Green Job: This position is considered a green job due to its duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes and support green economy sectors.
Responsibilities of the Construction Worker include:
- Loading, unloading, and transporting construction materials
- Mixing, pouring, and spreading materials
- Assisting heavy equipment operators
- Leveling earth to fine grade specifications
- Assisting in demolishing buildings
- Cleaning and piling salvaged materials
- Cleaning up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Removing rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Tending or feeding machines or equipment used in construction
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity
- Personal suitability: Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
Benefits provided by the employer include:
- Health benefits: Health care plan
- Other benefits: Transportation provided by the employer
The employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those who self-identify as a member of the following groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, and Youth.
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this position, you have two options:
- Apply directly on Job Bank.
- Send your application by mail to the following address:
14651, 63 Avenue
When applying, please answer the screening question provided in the job posting, which asks about previous experience in the field of employment.