Job Title: Office Administrator
Employer: EMPEROR EXPRESS LTD
Location: Surrey, BC
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $27.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
EMPEROR EXPRESS LTD, located in Surrey, BC, is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team. As an Office Administrator, you will be responsible for handling various administrative tasks to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office. This includes managing office supplies, coordinating schedules, handling correspondence, and providing support to other staff members as needed.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Additional information: A criminal record check will be required.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada.
Who can apply to this job?
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the Office Administrator position at EMPEROR EXPRESS LTD, please send your application via email to the provided address.