Up and Down Lifting Solutions is currently hiring for the position of Heavy Equipment Mechanic in Ayr, ON. Here are the details of the job posting:
- Location: Ayr, ON
- Salary: $36.00 to $48.00 hourly (to be negotiated) for 44 to 55 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time
- Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other maintenance work
- Perform repair work on heavy trucks
- Verify and repair emission control systems
- Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Health benefits: Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Vision care benefits
- Long term benefits: Group insurance benefits, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this position, you can submit your application by email to email@example.com.
Please note that the information provided here is based on the job posting on Job Bank and may be subject to change. It’s advisable to contact the employer directly or visit their official job posting for the most up-to-date information.