Job Posting: Marketing Consultant – Advertising
Employer: O Digital Inc.
Location: 7 Riness Drive, Dorchester, ON N0L 1G3
Salary: $32.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Verified: Source Job Bank #2531256
O Digital Inc. is seeking a Marketing Consultant specialized in Advertising to join their team in Dorchester, ON. This is a full-time position with a salary of $32.00 per hour and 35 hours of work per week. The selected candidate will be responsible for advising clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies, conducting public opinion and attitude surveys, developing and implementing communication strategies, and more.
As a Marketing Consultant – Advertising, your tasks may include:
- Training and supervising staff
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization
- Advising clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Assisting in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters, and other material
- Coordinating special publicity events and promotions
- Conducting public opinion and attitude surveys
- Developing and organizing workshops, meetings, ceremonies, and other events for publicity, fundraising, and information purposes
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating communication strategies and programs
- Gathering, researching, and preparing communications material
- Initiating and maintaining contact with the media
- Preparing and/or delivering educational, publicity, and information programs, materials, and sessions
- Conducting surveys and analyzing data on buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
- Conducting comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Developing marketing strategies and business plans
- Conducting online marketing, e-commerce, and website promotions
- Maintaining a database of potential franchisees, real estate locations, and online buy/sell internet sites
- Developing a portfolio of marketing materials
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
You can apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with your application!