To apply for the position of Video Technician at Mo Fan Taichi & Wushu Academy in Calgary, AB, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: Calgary, AB
Salary: $28.85 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Working hours: 30 to 40 hours per week (Early Morning)
- Languages: English
- Education: College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years, or equivalent experience
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Supervise other technical staff
- Operate mixing, dubbing, editing machinery, and equipment
- Operate audio consoles or computers, tape machines, microphones, and sound processing equipment at concerts and live events
- Operate audio-visual or electronic equipment
- Prepare and operate videotape recording and playback equipment and edit video tape after production
- Set up, prepare, operate, and adjust audio, recording, editing, and reproducing equipment to record, edit, and reproduce sound input
- Health benefits: Dental plan, Vision care benefits
- Other benefits: Free parking available
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
By email to:
To apply for the position, please send your application via email to the provided email address.