Supervisor – Retail – Mission Recycle Centre LTD.
Location: Mission, BC
Salary: $22.00 to $23.50 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time, Day, Weekend, Shift, Morning
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Mission Recycle Centre LTD. is currently seeking a Retail Supervisor to join our team in Mission, BC. As a Retail Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of retail sales workers. Your duties will include assigning sales workers to duties, hiring and training staff, authorizing payments by cheque, ordering merchandise, preparing reports on sales volumes and personnel matters, resolving customer complaints and supply shortages, and organizing and maintaining inventory.
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Order merchandise
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising, and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
Personal Suitability: Organized, Reliability, Team player
Who Can Apply:
We welcome applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada. Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Mission Recycle Centre LTD.
7233 Park Street
If you have the required qualifications and experience for this role, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the success of our retail operations.