Job Posting: Food Service Supervisor
Employer: DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant
Location: 155 Front Street, Sturgeon Falls, ON, P2B 2H7
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 35 to 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Verified: Source Job Bank #2529003
DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant in Sturgeon Falls, ON, is seeking Food Service Supervisors to join their team. This is a full-time position with permanent employment, and the working hours will be 35 to 40 hours per week. The salary will be negotiated between $16.00 to $20.00 per hour. As a Food Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and co-ordinating the activities of staff who prepare and portion food, ensuring food service and quality control, and addressing customers’ complaints or concerns.
Your tasks as a Food Service Supervisor may include:
- Establishing methods to meet work schedules.
- Supervising and co-ordinating activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- Training staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Estimating and ordering ingredients and supplies.
- Ensuring food service and quality control.
- Addressing customers’ complaints or concerns.
- Maintaining records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
- Preparing and submitting reports.
- Establishing work schedules.
You will be supervising 3-4 people, including food and beverage servers, food service counter attendants, and food preparers.
Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player
Long term benefits: Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply via the provided email. We look forward to hearing from you!