To apply for the position of Event Coordinator at Stage One Academy Inc. in Richmond, BC, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: #170-5731 Minoru Blvd, Richmond, BC V6X 2B1
Salary: $35.00 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Languages: English
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 5 years or more
- Promote conference and meeting services or special events
- Inspect and select sites
- Develop media strategies and public relations activities
- Assist in site selection and attend to related details
- Co-ordinate media services
- Co-ordinate set-ups, staging, seating, parking, communication systems, and other details for special events
- Confirm and co-ordinate speakers
- Set up and monitor, or arrange for the setting up and monitoring of multi-media equipment
- Plan and arrange for accommodation and transportation services
- Develop registration systems and information materials
- Identify human resources requirements
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Health benefits: Health care plan
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
By email to:
To apply for the position, please prepare your cover letter and resume and send them via email to the provided email address.