Job Title: Early Childhood Educator (E.C.E.)
Employer: Eaglekids Learning Centre – Squamish Ltd
Location: Squamish, BC
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $22.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Eaglekids Learning Centre – Squamish Ltd is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Early Childhood Educator (E.C.E.) to join their child care centre in Squamish, BC. As an Early Childhood Educator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children. Your role will involve leading activities, guiding children in their daily routines, and maintaining positive relationships with parents, co-workers, and community service providers.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience.
- Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate, First Aid Certificate.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, and Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the Early Childhood Educator (E.C.E.) position with Eaglekids Learning Centre – Squamish Ltd, please send your application via email to the provided address.