Job Posting: Bookkeeper
Employer: MAPLE VANTAGE EDUCATION CENTRE
Location: Calgary, AB
Salary: $28.85 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Verified: Source Job Bank #2533826
MAPLE VANTAGE EDUCATION CENTRE is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team in Calgary, AB. This is a full-time permanent position with a salary of $28.85 per hour. The selected candidate will be responsible for various bookkeeping tasks, including calculating and preparing cheques for payroll, maintaining financial records, and balancing accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
As a Bookkeeper, your tasks may include:
- Calculating and preparing cheques for payroll
- Keeping financial records and maintaining various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintaining general ledgers and financial statements
- Posting journal entries
- Preparing other statistical, financial, and accounting reports
- Preparing trial balance of books
- Reconciling accounts
Experience and Qualifications:
- College/CEGEP education
- 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following group: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: email@example.com
If you have the required qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this position. Good luck with your application!