Job Title: Live-in Caregiver – Seniors
Employer: Alvin and Fairley Yeo: Yeo Farms
Location: O’Leary, PE
Job Type: Term or contract, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 3 to 20 hours per week
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Benefits: Long term benefits, Other benefits
Alvin and Fairley Yeo: Yeo Farms are seeking a Live-in Caregiver to provide care for seniors at their residence in O’Leary, PE. This is a part-time position with flexible hours, ranging from 3 to 20 hours per week. The caregiver will be responsible for administering bedside and personal care, administering medications, assisting clients with bathing and personal hygiene, feeding or assisting in feeding, doing light housekeeping and cleaning duties, providing companionship, shopping for food and household supplies, and preparing and serving nutritious meals.
- Education: College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year, or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months.
- Language: English.
As a Live-in Caregiver for seniors, your tasks will include:
- Administering bedside and personal care.
- Administering medications.
- Assisting clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- Feeding or assisting in feeding.
- Laundering clothing and household linens.
- Mending clothing and linens.
- Performing light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Providing companionship.
- Providing personal care.
- Shopping for food and household supplies.
- Preparing and serving nutritious meals.
- Non-smoking work site.
- The caregiver will work in the employer’s/client’s home in a rural area.
- Room and board will be provided.
- Staff accommodation provided.
- Relocation costs will be covered by the employer.
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Long-term benefits and other benefits are available.
- Free parking available.
- Learning/training will be paid by the employer.
- On-site amenities and on-site housing options are provided.
- Variable or compressed work week.
Who can apply:
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada. Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit may also apply.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, you can apply by sending your application via email to email@example.com. Please include the reference number 1878737 in your application.
Note: The job posting includes screening questions that you need to answer when applying. These questions include inquiries about your availability for shift or on-call work, legal ability to work in Canada, willingness to relocate for the position, current proximity to the advertised location, previous experience in this field of employment, highest level of study completed, and current field of study.