To apply for the position of Liquor Store Supervisor at Highstreet Wine and Spirits in Calgary, AB, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: 226 19 ST NW, Calgary, AB T2N 2H7
Salary: $22.00 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Working hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
- Language: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Work setting: Retail business
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Order merchandise
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising, and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Security and safety: Criminal record check
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Combination of sitting, standing, walking, attention to detail
- Personal suitability: Flexibility, organized, reliability, team player
- This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
By email to email@example.com
Please note that specific instructions were not provided regarding what to include in the application. However, it is recommended to include a cover letter and a resume outlining your qualifications, relevant experience, and why you are interested in the position.
Best of luck with your application for the Liquor Store Supervisor position at Highstreet Wine and Spirits!