To apply for the position of Cleaner at Auberge de nos Aieux Inc in Les Éboulements, QC, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: 2178, Route du Fleuve, Les Éboulements, QC, G0A 2M0
Salary: $16.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, full-time, flexible hours
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Languages: Bilingual (English and French)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 5 years or more
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Mend clothing and linens
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Transportation/travel information: Willing to travel regularly, valid driver’s license, travel expenses paid by employer, public transportation is available
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, physically demanding, attention to detail, combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling, walking
- Personal suitability: Client focus, dependability, efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, flexibility, initiative, reliability, team player, values and ethics, judgement, organized
- Financial benefits: Bonus, gasoline paid, gratuities, piecework
- Long term benefits: Other benefits
- Other benefits: Free parking available, learning/training paid by employer, on-site amenities, on-site housing options, on-site recreation and activities, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team-building opportunities, parking available, variable or compressed workweek
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
- By email to: email@example.com
- Include a cover letter, references attesting experience, and a letter of recommendation.
Please note that this job posting includes screening questions. Make sure to answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?