Job Title: Autobody Technician
Employer: A & V Collision
Location: 9921 29 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6N 1A5
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $29.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
A & V Collision, located in Edmonton, AB, is seeking an experienced Autobody Technician to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position with a work schedule of 40 hours per week. The employment is expected to start as soon as possible.
As an Autobody Technician, your tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing damage reports and estimates of repair cost and planning the work to be performed
- Replacing front end components, body components, doors, and frame and underbody components
- Filing, grinding, and sanding body surfaces to be repaired
- Hammering out dents, buckles, and defects using blocks and hammers
- Removing damaged fenders, panels, and grills and bolting or welding replacement parts into place
- Operating soldering equipment or using plastic filler to fill holes, dents, and seams
- Straightening bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
You must possess a Motor Vehicle Body Repairer Trade Certification.
- Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Attention to detail
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
The successful candidate will be eligible for health benefits, including a health care plan.
Who can apply:
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada. Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit may also apply.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, you can apply by sending your application via email to email@example.com.