To apply for the position of Office Coordinator at Boomers & Millennials Transport in Surrey, BC, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: Surrey, BC
Salary: $28.00 hourly / 160 hours per month
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Working hours: Morning
- Languages: English
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Health benefits
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org