To apply for the Food Service Supervisor position at 2374308 Alberta Ltd in Edmonton, AB, you can follow the application instructions provided in the job posting. Here’s a summary of the details:
Location: Edmonton, AB
Salary: $29.35 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Shift: Start date starts as soon as possible
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
- The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this position, you can send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to follow any instructions provided by the employer and include your resume and any other required documents. Good luck with your application!