To apply for the Diagnostic Radiologist position at Northern Health Authority in Prince George, BC, you can follow these application instructions:
Location: 1475 Edmonton St, Prince George, BC, V2M 1S2
Salary: $800,000 annually / 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time, Day
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Education: Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, or optometry
- Experience: Experience an asset
Who can apply to this job?
- The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
- You can apply directly on Job Bank by clicking on the “Direct Apply” link provided. This will take you to the Job Bank website where you can submit your application.
- You can apply by email by sending your application to email@example.com. Make sure to include all relevant qualifications and experience in your application.
Please note that the position is for a Diagnostic Radiologist, and you should have a degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, or optometry. Experience is considered an asset, but it is not specified as a strict requirement.
Good luck with your application!