To apply for the Administrative Manager position at Time College Group Inc. in Richmond, BC, please follow the instructions provided in the job posting. The application can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a summary of the job details:
- Job title: Administrative Manager
- Employer: Time College Group Inc.
- Location: Richmond, BC
- Salary: $46.00 per hour
- Employment type: Permanent employment
- Work schedule: Full time, 35 hours per week
- Benefits: Health benefits (including dental plan)
Requirements for the Administrative Manager position:
- Language requirement: English
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Responsibilities and tasks of the Administrative Manager include:
- Directing and controlling corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures
- Interviewing, hiring, and providing training for staff
- Planning, administering, and controlling budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment, and supplies
- Preparing reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services
- Assisting in preparing annual budgets
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations
Please prepare your application and answer the screening questions provided in the job posting. Submit your application by email to the provided email address. Good luck with your application!