To apply for the Restaurant Assistant Manager position at SriBalaji Food Inc., please follow the instructions provided in the job posting. You can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your resume and any other relevant documents or information requested in the job posting.
Here is a summary of the job details:
- Job title: Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Company: SriBalaji Food Inc.
- Location: 1777 Dundas Street, London, ON, N5W 3E6
- Salary: $24.00 per hour
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Start date: As soon as possible
Requirements for the Restaurant Assistant Manager position:
- Language requirement: English
- Education: College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Responsibilities and tasks of the Restaurant Assistant Manager include:
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations
- Determining the type of services to be offered and implementing operational procedures
- Conducting performance reviews
- Costing products and services
- Organizing and maintaining inventory
- Monitoring revenues and modifying procedures and prices
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiating arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiating with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Developing, implementing, and analyzing budgets
- Participating in marketing plans and implementation
- Setting staff work schedules and monitoring staff performance
- Addressing customers’ complaints or concerns
- Providing customer service
- Recruiting, training, and supervising staff
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and temporary residents of Canada, with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Please ensure that you meet the requirements and qualifications stated in the job posting before applying. Good luck with your application!