Job Posting: Kitchen Helper
Employer: Noodle Box Fast Food Restaurant
Location: 32555 London Avenue, Mission, BC, V2V 6M7
Job Type: Full-time, Term or Contract
Salary: $16.75 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Noodle Box Fast Food Restaurant is seeking Kitchen Helpers to join their team in Mission, BC. The position involves various kitchen duties, such as dishwashing, cleaning and sanitizing, food preparation, serving customers, and maintaining kitchen cleanliness.
As a Kitchen Helper at Noodle Box Fast Food Restaurant, your tasks will include:
- Bringing clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas and setting tables.
- Cleaning and sanitizing items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- Clearing and cleaning tables, trays, and chairs.
- Loading buspans and trays.
- Operating dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- Placing dishes in storage area.
- Replenishing condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
- Sanitizing and washing dishes and other items by hand.
- Keeping records of the quantities of food used.
- Packaging take-out food.
- Portioning and wrapping foods.
- Preparing, heating, and finishing simple food items.
- Serving customers at counters or buffet tables.
- Stocking refrigerators and salad bars.
- Taking customers’ orders.
- Using manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the kitchen, including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- Handling and storing cleaning products.
- Receiving, unpacking, and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, and other storage areas.
- Removing kitchen garbage and trash.
- Sweeping, mopping, washing, and polishing floors.
- Washing, peeling, and cutting vegetables and fruit.
Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma is required for this position as on-the-job training will be provided.
Work Setting: The job is located in an urban area.
Employment Groups: Noodle Box Fast Food Restaurant promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of various groups, including Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Visible minorities, and Youth.
How to Apply:
To apply for the position of Kitchen Helper at Noodle Box Fast Food Restaurant, you can send your application using the following method:
Apply by Email: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, with or without a valid Canadian work permit.