Amica On The Gorge, located in Victoria, BC, is currently hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs). Here are the details of the job posting:
- Location: 994 Gorge Rd W, Victoria, BC V9A 0G8
- Salary: $35.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time
- Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 5 vacancies
- Administer medication and observe and document therapeutic effects
- Provide nursing services, within the defined scope of practice, to patients based on patient assessment and care planning procedures
- Monitor patients’ progress, evaluate the effectiveness of nursing interventions, and consult with appropriate members of the healthcare team
- Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses required: Eligible for licensure as a practical nurse by the province/territory of work, Completion of the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination
Experience and specialization:
- Area of specialization: Geriatrics
- Security and safety: Criminal record check, Immunization records
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail
- Health benefits: Dental plan, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage
- Financial benefits: As per collective agreement
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this position, you can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the reference number “Amica On the Gorge” in your application.
Please note that this job posting includes screening questions that need to be answered when applying.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?