To apply for the position of Kitchen Helper at Kensington Gentle Care Home LTD in Saskatoon, SK, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Salary: $14.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Working hours: Day, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Work setting: Staff accommodation available
- Clean and sanitize the kitchen, including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment
- Receive, unpack, and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Wash, peel, and cut vegetables and fruit
- Security and safety: Criminal record check
- Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, physically demanding, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, work under pressure, weight handling up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Personal suitability: Reliability
- Employment groups: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the youth group.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
- By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply) or
- By email to: email@example.com
Please answer the screening questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?