To apply for the position of Food Assembly Supervisor at Excellence RSR Inc in Beloeil, QC, please follow the instructions provided by the employer. Here’s a summary of the application details:
Job Title: Food Assembly Supervisor
Employer: Excellence RSR Inc
Location: 180, rue Serge-Pépin, Beloeil, QC, J3G 0K1
Salary: $16.00 per hour, 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Terms: Permanent employment, Full-time
Work Schedule: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits, Long-term benefits, Other benefits
- Languages: French
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Green Job: The position involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes.
- Health benefits: Dental plan, Health care plan
- Financial benefits: As per collective agreement, Gratuities
- Long-term benefits: Other benefits
- Other benefits: On-site housing options, Variable or compressed work week
Employment Groups: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who Can Apply:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit
How to Apply:
There are two ways to apply for the job:
- You can apply directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply) by visiting the Job Bank website. Make sure to include the job reference number (2522585).
- Alternatively, you can send your application by email to email@example.com. Make sure to include the job reference number (2522585) in your application.
When applying, please answer the screening questions listed in the job posting, such as availability for the start date, willingness to relocate, and previous experience in the field of employment.