Job Posting: Coach
Employer: Shuttlesport International Ltd.
Location: #1120 – 550 Sherling Place, Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 0J6
Salary: $25.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Verified: Source Job Bank #2531260
Shuttlesport International Ltd. is seeking a Coach to join their team in Port Coquitlam, BC. This is a full-time position with a salary of $25.00 per hour and 35 hours of work per week. The selected candidate will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing training and practice sessions for athletes or teams.
As a Coach, your tasks may include:
- Planning, developing, and implementing training and practice sessions for athletes or teams
- Developing, planning, and co-ordinating competitive schedules and programs
- Motivating and preparing athletes or teams for competitive events or games
- Participating in coaching clinic instruction
- Analyzing and evaluating athletes’ or team’s performance
- Observing and evaluating prospective athletes’ skills and performance
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses:
- Level 1 Certificate in Coaching
- Own transportation
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
You can apply via email at email@example.com or by mail at #1120 – 550 Sherling Place, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 0J6.
Good luck with your application!