To apply for the Accounting Technician position at 1000535302 ONTARIO INC. in Concord, ON, you can submit your application by email. Here are the details:
Location: 9131 Keele St suite Suite A4, Concord, ON, L4K 0G7
Salary: $27.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare the trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Experience and Specialization:
- Computer and technology knowledge: Accounting software, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, QuickBooks, MS Office
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
- The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply, you can send your application by email to email@example.com. Make sure to include all relevant information and qualifications in your application. Good luck with your application!