Accounting Bookkeeper – 2678642 Ontario Inc.
Location: 208-Beverly Street, Cambridge, ON, N1R 3Z8
Salary: $25.10 hourly / 40 to 44 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time, Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
2678642 Ontario Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Accounting Bookkeeper to join our team in Cambridge, ON. As an Accounting Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for various bookkeeping tasks, including calculating and preparing cheques for payroll, maintaining financial records, posting journal entries, preparing tax returns, reconciling accounts, and preparing other statistical, financial, and accounting reports. You will also be required to keep general ledgers and financial statements using both manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
- College/CEGEP education is required
- 2 years to less than 3 years of relevant experience
- Computer and technology knowledge: Database software, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Overtime required, Repetitive tasks, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure
- Personal suitability: Accurate, Client focus, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Who Can Apply:
We welcome applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada. Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have the required qualifications and experience for this role, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the success of our organization.