Job Title: Software Engineer
Employer: Compu Links
Location: Brampton, ON
Salary: $51.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment Terms: Permanent, Full-time
Work Schedule: Day, Morning
Start Date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Compu Links is hiring a Software Engineer to join their team in Brampton, ON. The position involves collecting and documenting user’s requirements, designing, developing, and testing computer-based systems, and coordinating the development and integration of software and information systems. The candidate should have a College/CEGEP degree and 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications.
- Research, evaluate, and synthesize technical information to design, develop, and test computer-based systems.
- Develop data, process, and network models to optimize architecture and evaluate the performance and reliability of designs.
- Plan, design, and coordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems.
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade, and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and applications software.
- Lead and coordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded software control systems.
Experience and Specialization:
- 3 years to less than 5 years of experience
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- Networking software
- Programming software
- Information technology
Security and Safety:
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, and visible minorities.
Who can apply to this job?
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the position and meet the qualifications, you are encouraged to apply via email.