Job Posting: Food Service Supervisor
Employer: 2092818 Ontario Inc
Location: 1375 Southdown Rd, Mississauga, ON, L5J 2Z1
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reference Number: Job Bank #2537186
2092818 Ontario Inc is seeking two Food Service Supervisors to join their team in Mississauga, ON. This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of $18.00 per hour. As a Food Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff who prepare and portion food, ensuring food service and quality control, and maintaining records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
As a Food Service Supervisor, your tasks may include:
- Establishing methods to meet work schedules.
- Supervising and co-ordinating activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- Training staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Estimating and ordering ingredients and supplies.
- Ensuring food service and quality control.
- Preparing budgets and cost estimates.
- Addressing customers’ complaints or concerns.
- Maintaining records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
- Preparing and submitting reports.
- Supervising and checking the assembly of trays.
- Establishing work schedules.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 1 to less than 7 months of relevant experience.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Food Service Supervisor position at 2092818 Ontario Inc in Mississauga, ON, please send your application via email to the provided address. Only candidates with valid Canadian work permits will be considered for this position. We look forward to receiving your application!