To apply for the position of Food Counter Attendant at 1085921 BC LTD in Kamloops, BC, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: Kamloops, BC
Salary: $17.50 to $18.50 per hour (to be negotiated)
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Working hours: 40 hours per week (To be determined)
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat, and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Clean and sanitize the kitchen, including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Wash, peel, and cut vegetables and fruit
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
By email to:
To apply for the position, please send your application via email to the provided email address.