Job Title: Education Program Coordinator
Employer: CITY VANCOUVER ACADEMY INC.
Location: Richmond, BC
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $38.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 5 years or more
City Vancouver Academy Inc., located in Richmond, BC, is seeking an experienced Education Program Coordinator to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position with a work schedule of 40 hours per week. The employment is expected to start as soon as possible.
As an Education Program Coordinator, your tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Conducting research
- Producing reports
- Administering education policies and programs
- Performing administrative tasks
- Evaluating curriculum programs and recommending improvements
- Developing the structure, content, and objectives of new programs
- Conducting statistical analyses to determine the cost and effectiveness of education policies and programs
- Developing teaching materials and other resources for program delivery
- Delivering presentations at conferences, workshops, or symposia
Experience and Specialization:
You should have experience in policy and program development related to continuing education or adult education, as well as secondary education. Your area of specialization should include curriculum development and evaluation.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, Fast-paced environment
- Personal Suitability: Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication
The successful candidate will be eligible for health benefits, including a dental plan, health care plan, and vision care benefits. Other benefits include free parking and learning/training paid by the employer.
Who Can Apply:
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada. Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit may also apply.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, you can apply by sending your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include a cover letter.
This job posting includes screening questions. When applying, please answer the following questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?