Job Title: Assistant Manager – Accommodation Services
Employer: SILVER MOUNT ENTERPRISES LTD
Location: Valemount, BC
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
SILVER MOUNT ENTERPRISES LTD is seeking an Assistant Manager for their Accommodation Services in Valemount, BC. This is a full-time position with the opportunity to work in a hotel, motel, or resort setting. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for supervising staff, front desk duties, developing and implementing policies and procedures, and addressing customer concerns. The successful candidate will have strong computer and technology knowledge.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Experience: Will train. Prior experience in the hospitality industry will be an asset.
- Computer and technology knowledge: Proficiency in MS Word, MS Office, and MS Windows.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations.
- Supervise staff and ensure their adherence to established policies.
- Perform front desk duties, including guest check-in and check-out.
- Prepare marketing plans to attract customers.
- Arrange and oversee maintenance activities to ensure the facility’s proper functioning.
- Enforce policies and procedures to maintain a high level of service and safety.
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Establish work schedules for staff to ensure efficient operations.
Who can apply to this job?
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: Send your application, including a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the Assistant Manager – Accommodation Services position at SILVER MOUNT ENTERPRISES LTD, please send your application via email to the provided contact information. Be sure to include a cover letter expressing your interest in the role and any relevant experience you may have.