Denny’s Restaurants is currently hiring for the position of Server – Food and Beverage Services in St. John’s, NL. Here are the details of the job posting:
- Location: 227 Kenmount Rd, St. John’s, NL, A1B 3P9
- Salary: $14.75 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full-time
- Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
- Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 5 vacancies
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travelers cheques, or room billings
- Describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers
- Advise on menu selections
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
- Perform sensory evaluation of wines
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Work Setting: Restaurant, Urban area
- Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
- Personal Suitability: Team player
- Health benefits: Dental plan, Health care plan, Vision care benefits
- Long term benefits: Group insurance benefits, Life insurance
- Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada, as well as other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this position, you can submit your application by email to email@example.com.
Please note that the information provided here is based on the job posting on Job Bank and may be subject to change. It’s advisable to contact the employer directly or visit their official job posting for the most up-to-date information.