To apply for the position of Cook at The 101 Brewhouse & Distillery in Gibsons, BC, please follow the provided instructions:
Location: 1009 Gibsons Way, Gibsons, BC V0N 1V8
Salary: $16.75 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, full-time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Work setting: Restaurant, Rural area, Bar
- Cook categories: Cook (general)
- Cuisine specialties: Canadian
- Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Safe Food Handling certificate
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply:
- By email to: email@example.com
- By mail to:
1009 Gibsons Way
To apply for the position, you can send your application via email or mail to the provided contact details.