Job Title: Web Developer
Employer: Compu Links
Location: Brampton, ON
Salary: $33.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment Terms: Permanent, Full-time
Work Schedule: Day, Morning
Start Date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Compu Links is seeking Web Developers to join their team in Brampton, ON. The position involves consulting with clients to develop and document website requirements, designing website architecture, creating and optimizing website content, conducting tests and security checks, and writing and modifying web-related code. The candidate should have a College/CEGEP degree and 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Consult with clients to develop and document website requirements.
- Develop website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
- Source, select, and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout, and flow of the website.
- Create and optimize content for the website using various graphics, database, animation, and other software.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate, and test web-related code.
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Write, modify, integrate, and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
Experience and Specialization:
- 3 years to less than 5 years of experience
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- Web service design
- MS Office
- Information technology
Security and Safety:
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written communication
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, and visible minorities.
Who can apply to this job?
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the position and meet the qualifications, you are encouraged to apply via email.