Job Posting: Software Developer
Employer: 1000550606 ONTARIO INC.
Location: 36 Toronto Street suite 850, Toronto, ON, M5C 2C5
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $43.00 hourly / 30 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reference Number: Job Bank #2531494
1000550606 ONTARIO INC. is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Software Developer to join their team in Toronto, ON. This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary of $43.00 per hour. The Software Developer will be responsible for writing, modifying, integrating, and testing software code, as well as maintaining existing computer programs and assisting in the collection of user requirements.
As a Software Developer at 1000550606 ONTARIO INC., your tasks may include:
- Writing, modifying, integrating, and testing software code.
- Maintaining existing computer programs by making necessary modifications.
- Identifying and communicating technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- Preparing reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements.
- Assisting in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- College/CEGEP degree.
- 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in software development.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Tight deadlines.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Physically demanding.
- Attention to detail.
- Sitting, with a combination of sitting, standing, and walking.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Software Developer position at 1000550606 ONTARIO INC. in Toronto, ON, please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opportunity is open to all qualified candidates, including Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, and other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.