Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Employer: 2783750 Ontario Inc.
Location: Burlington, ON (Remote work available)
Job Type: Permanent employment, Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 36 to 44 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
2783750 Ontario Inc. is seeking Operations Supervisors to join their team in Burlington, ON. This is a green job, involving duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes and supporting green economy sectors.
- Train workers in duties and policies.
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Ensure the smooth operation of equipment.
- Resolve work-related problems.
- Co-ordinate, assign, and review work.
- Establish work schedules and procedures.
- Requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- The supervisor will be responsible for 16-20 people, including working groups such as administrative clerks, computer operators, data entry clerks, personnel clerks, receptionists, switchboard operators, record and file clerks, telephone operators, and typesetters.
Experience and Specialization:
- Experience in a related field is an asset.
- Computer and technology knowledge in MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, and Quick Books.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment.
- Work under pressure.
- Tight deadlines.
- Efficient interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral communication.
- Team player.
- Ability to multitask.
- Long-term benefits.
- Other benefits include free parking, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), and team-building opportunities.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities.
Who can apply to this job?
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the reference number “0001” in your application.
Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?