To apply for the Food Service Supervisor position at 12864061 Canada Inc. in Shelburne, ON, you can follow the application instructions provided in the job posting. Here’s a summary of the details:
Location: Shelburne, ON
Salary: $26.75 hourly / 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Work Schedule: Day, Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for the chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- Supervise and check the assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
- The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply, you can send your application via email to email@example.com. Make sure to follow any instructions and include your resume and any other required documents specified by the employer. Good luck with your application!