To apply for the Food Service Supervisor position at Mary Brown’s Chicken in Calgary, AB, you can follow the application instructions provided in the job posting. Here’s a summary of the details:
Location: #202, 723 46 Ave SE, Calgary, AB, T2G 2A4
Salary: $18.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Shift: Day, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Establish work schedules
Who can apply to this job?
- The employer accepts applications from Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply, you can send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to follow any instructions provided by the employer and include your resume and any other required documents. Good luck with your application!